A Bit About Us
Thinkwell Research is a boutique market research firm, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. From our offices, located at the bottom of beautiful Citadel Hill, we provide a wide-range of public opinion, competitive intelligence, campaign testing, and strategic positioning services.
Helping other organizations understand the marketplace, reach their target audience and ‘speak’ to others in meaningful ways, is interesting work that enriches us everyday. Our team of experienced professionals can also be counted upon to think strategically, probe deeply and produce fast results.
For all of these reasons, we are the research firm of choice for many business and government communicators in Atlantic Canada and beyond.
To learn more about our solutions please contact us by telephone or email.
Environmental & Sustainability Policy Statement
Thinkwell Research has been helping government and business communicators to develop, and fine-tune, their marketing and public relations campaigns since 2003 while simultaneously working to provide environmental sustainability leadership in all our business activities. Our vision becomes reality by putting into action programs to improve the environmental social and economic aspects of the world in which we operate.
Thinkwell Research has a commitment for providing a safe and healthful work place, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources.
– We conserve our natural resources by being energy conscious and efficient, at all time. Computers and electronics are completely shut down at night and printers are on a power bar with a timer. Energy Star is used as a benchmark for purchasing office equipment. As older equipment is replaced, new Apple Computers are purchased to replace the older inefficient models. Models no longer in use are recycled through the Apple Recycling Program.
– Our offices provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
– All our office supplies are the greenest options available always opting for FSC paper and office supplies made of recycled materials. We also separate all waste into recycling and compost to minimize our waste production.
– We avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending quote documents as PDF files.
– Recycle equipment and furniture that is no longer of use to the company, and put it to the service of others who will utilize it for training and development.
– We provide environmental awareness training and education for our employees, alongside effective communication with employees and recognition of their initiatives and achievements towards environmental improvement;
– We develop proactive long-term engagement and partnerships with other parties to reduce energy consumption and sustainable behaviour change to motivate people to take increasingly more action.